Good things that happened today:
1. I was asked for help by a new student with a job application and he smiled when I said Good Luck. (Quite a shy student).
2. I helped several students with their personal statements and had a good chat with all of them. I hope they all get their dream university places. This is my favourite part of work, I love chatting to the 6th formers and helping them in a concrete way with their future. Wish I could do more!
3. I received an email from another student thanking me for my help with their personal statement.
4. I finally got it together to apply for a new job.
5. I ordered a new fantasy book as it was only £2.81, hopefully it will arrive in time for Gambia!